Foundations, Corporate and Government Funders
Generous public and private support from individuals, foundations, corporations and government funders has enabled MoAD to grow into a world-class museum that serves its local, national and international audiences with enriching and educational programs and well-received exhibitions. Our ongoing operations and programs have been realized only through grants and contributions from the following government, foundation and corporate supporters.
The Museum of the African Diaspora would like to thank the following institutions for their ongoing and generous support.
$50,000 and above
- Catholic Healthcare West
- San Francisco Redevelopment Agency (SFRA)
- Wells Fargo Bank
$25,000 to $49,999
- Hellman Family Foundation
- The James Irvine Foundation
- JP Morgan Chase
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- San Francisco Foundation
$10,000 to $24,999
- Aladdin Capital LLC
- Ansaldobreda, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Bivium Capital Partners, LLC
- BlackRock Financial Management, Inc.
- Blaylock Robert Van, LLC
- The Clorox Company
- Gap Inc.
- Lennar Communities-Bay Area Urban
- Loop Capital Markets
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co
- RBC Capital Markets Corporation
- Siebert Brandford Shank & Co., LLC
- Southern California Edison
- US Bank
- Williams Capital Management, LLC
$5,000 to $9,999
- Alliance for California Traditional Arts (ACTA)
- Blue Shield of California
- CBS Outdoor
- Jackson Family Charitable Trust
- Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Pacific Park Management
- Ramirez & Co., Inc.
- Salesforce Foundation
- San Francisco Water Front Partners
- Verizon Wireless
- Willie L Brown Jr., Inc.
- Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati Foundation
$2,500 to $4,999
- American Shared Hospital Services
- CastleOak Securities, L.P.
- PRWT Services, Inc.
- The National Coalition of 100 Black Women
- The Twenty-First Century Foundation
- Yerba Buena Community Benefit District
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Fund
- Public Financial Management, Inc.
- Backstrom McCarley Berry & Co., LLC
$1,000 to $2,499
- Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC
- Price for Senate 2010
- Trux Transport, Inc.
- Webcor Builders
This list includes gifts received between July 1, 2010 and June 30, 2011.