Private Events and Rentals
MoAD is a beautiful, unique place to hold your special event.
Located inside the five-star St. Regis Tower complex, the museum is ideal for gatherings such as corporate events, product launches, cocktail receptions, holiday parties, film screenings, performances, recitals, lectures, presentations, and fundraising events.
- 1st floor lobby (for large parties up to 250 people standing, 65 seated)
- 2nd floor Salon (parties, classes, meetings, up to 80 seated, 160 standing, 65 seated at round tables)
- 3rd floor conference room (20 seated)
- Freedom Theater (video screening room seating up to 23 people)
Each space varies in size, aesthetic and AV set-up.
Food and beverage is allowed in all rentable spaces. MoAD has a catering preparation space, but does not have a kitchen. Use of our preferred caterers is encouraged.
Type of Events Allowed
- Cocktail Receptions
- Play Readings/Small Performances
- Company Meetings
- Non-profit Fundraisers
- Holiday Parties
- Award ceremonies
Types of Events Not Allowed
- Events in which tickets are sold at the door.
- If holding a fundraiser, it must be made clear that MoAD is not a beneficiary.
- Political Fundraisers
Rental fees support MoAD’s public programs, education programs, and fund our distinctive exhibitions. Each event is uniquely constructed and pricing is dependent on time, day, scope of the event, and the extent to which different areas are activated.
MoAD members at the Supporter, Contributor and Associate levels are eligible for priority scheduling, discounts and augmented services. We offer a 25% discount to all verified non-profits.
Food and beverage is allowed in designated areas. MoAD has a catering preparation space, but does not have a kitchen. Use of our preferred caterers is encouraged.