Private Events and Rentals
MoAD is a beautiful, unique place to hold your special event.
Located inside the five-star St. Regis Tower complex, the museum is ideal for gatherings such as corporate events, product launches, cocktail receptions, holiday parties, film screenings, performances, recitals, lectures, presentations, and fundraising events.
- 1st floor lobby (for large parties up to 250 people standing, 65 seated)
- 2nd floor Salon (parties, classes, meetings, up to 80 seated, 160 standing, 65 seated at round tables)
- 3rd floor conference room (30 seated)
- Freedom Theater (video screening room seating up to 23 people)
Each space varies in size, aesthetic and AV set-up.
Food and beverage is allowed in all rentable spaces. MoAD has a catering preparation space, but does not have a kitchen. Use of our preferred caterers is encouraged.
Type of Events Allowed
- Cocktail Receptions
- Play Readings/Small Performances
- Company Meetings
- Non-profit Fundraisers
- Holiday Parties
- Award ceremonies
Types of Events Not Allowed
- Events in which tickets are sold at the door.
- If holding a fundraiser, it must be made clear that MoAD is not a beneficiary.
- Political Fundraisers
Fees and Other Details
- Events in which tickets are sold at the
- Fees are based on factors such as event length, availability, and number of guests.
- Fees include use of existing furnishings, in-house A/V, security and janitorial service.
- A deposit is required to reserve a date. Refundable up until 30 days prior to event.
- A walk-through prior to booking is highly recommended.
- Docents for guided tours of our current exhibitions are available for an additional fee.
- Valid non-profits are eligible for discounted rates.
To initiate an event reservation, arrange a walk-through, or receive a rental packet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.318.7144
Your rental fees will help build our youth curriculum and programs, support our public education programs, and fund our distinctive exhibitions.