Non-School Group Tours
Exploring MoAD with a group is a fun experience that brings people together around art.
|SCHEDULE A TOUR|
We can accommodate groups of 10 to 30 people. Tours last one hour and can be scheduled Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The first tour begins at 11:00 am and the latest begins at 4:00 pm. Groups enjoy discounted admission, as follows:
STANDARD GROUP TOURS
|Seniors (65+)||$4 per person|
|Adults (18 – 64)||$8 per person|
Premium Tours provide access to the Museum on Mondays and Tuesdays when the Museum is not open to the public. Tours last one hour. The first tour begins at 11:00 am and the latest begins at 4:00 pm. To book a Premium Tour, contact Education@moadsf.org or call 415.318.7151. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking. Premium Tour costs are as follows:
|Groups up to 20 guests||$360|
|Each additional guests, up to 10 additional guests||$22 each|
CORPORATE MEMBER TOURS
Corporate Memberships at the Director level or above include a complementary guided group tour. For more information on corporate memberships contact the Membership Department at email@example.com or 415-318-7152.
Use our online bookings feature to reserve your tour date.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- A $25 deposit, payable by credit or debit card, is required to schedule a group tour.
- Tours must be scheduled at least 7 days in advance.
- Cancellations require 48 hours notice.
- Deposits paid for a cancelled tour will be credited toward a future visit.
- If a cancellation or reschedule is not made 48 hours in advance, the deposit will be forfeited.
THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled tour.
- The group leader should check in with Visitor Services at the front desk.
- Browse the museum store and ground floor salon until your docent arrives.
- Running late? Call our Tour Manager at (415) 318-7151.
- We kindly request that you pay before your tour. Be aware that we do not refund tickets so please consider this when purchasing tickets in advance. Additional funds will become a donation to the museum.
- Please review our museum policies with your group.
|SCHEDULE A TOUR|