We want the MoAD museum experience to be safe and comfortable for everyone — and we need your help to make it happen.
Please respond to all requests from museum staff and comply with the following rules:
Safety and security
- Silence your mobile phones and electronic devices.
- Do not touch the art.
- Do not smoke anywhere in the building.
- Food or beverages are not permitted in the second or third floor galleries.
During your visit, a member of the MoAD security team may remind you of these rules. Your cooperation will help make the museum a safe, welcoming space, and preserve the art for others to enjoy.
- Non-flash photography is permitted except where expressly noted by signage.
- The use of tripods, flashes, and video cameras is strictly prohibited.
- Photos may be taken for personal, non-commercial use only, except where special written permission is granted.
Drawing or sketching with pencils only is permitted in the museum.